A 15-track compilation that draws on their 10+ year history and includes brand new music from Devon James, Choopsie, Rufus, Subrinse and many more.
RVDIOVCTIVE, a Brooklyn-based electronic music collective, offers dynamic and eclectic electronic music to curated events all across the country. What started as a creative outlet for friends’ passion projects swiftly evolved into an inventive force focused on cooperation and community. These two guiding principles have guided RVDIOVCTIVE for more than a decade, culminating in the creation of a new record label.
RVDIOVCTIVE Records expands on the events series’ community and cooperation mentality. Artists who deviate from their usual sounds are warmly welcomed. The label aims to push artistic boundaries by prioritizing vulnerability over hype.
RVDIOVCTIVE Vol.1 is the label’s first release, a collection including 15 brand new tracks from a diverse group of ultra-talented electronic musicians, many of whom have worked with RVDIOVCTIVE for years.
RVDIOVCTIVE Vol.1 explores a wide range of club-focused house and techno across 15 highly distinctive and memorable tracks. From Tony Quattro’s disco-tinged St. Tropez to Devon James’s No Boyfriend and Subrinse’s Destination, to Choopsie’s haunting, atmospheric broken-beats, RVDIOVCTIVE Vol.1 is an incredibly impressive collection of music from artists on the verge of breaking through on the international stage, and perfectly encapsulates the eclectic, exploratory nature of RVDIOVCTIVE’s celebrated parties.
Grab a copy on Beatport now!
1. Tony Quattro – St. Tropez (Original Mix)
2. Devon James – No Boyfriend (Original Mix)
3. Rupert Wall – Analogue Sound Computer (Original Mix)
4. Choopsie – Don’t Let Me Down (Original Mix)
5. Love & Logic – Herb (Original Mix)
6. Rufus – I.K.U.K (Original Mix)
7. Ian Allen – Hey Mr. (Original Mix)
8. Subrinse – Destination (Original Mix)
9. Alex Cecil – Reste (Original Mix)
10. Billy Cave – Think About It (Original Mix)
11. Ney x Miss Mak – Something Small (Original Mix)
12. Remniqe – INFD (Original Mix)
13. James Ellington – Patterns (Original Mix)
14. Sumkind – Drippin (Original Mix)
15. Wrenga – C’est La Vie (Original Mix)